How Quantum Hypnosis Can Heal Your Past and Open Your Heart & Mind To Profound Mystical Experiences (QHHT)Jan 27, 2021
Shanti O’Connor is a certified and well established QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy) Practioner (through Dolores Cannon) and is also trained as a personal counselor.
Today we talk about what you can expect to experience in a QHHT session whether with Shanti or another trained therapist
- What is happening during a hypnosis session
- Can everyone be hypnotized?
- Our subconscious is protecting us from things we aren’t necessarily ready for
- Past life experiences
- Exploring other parts of reality
- Children who are born who are fully aware of their past life experiences
- Wounds from childhood that are ready to be healed
- The work of Dolores Cannon
- Going to the essence of a person in hypnosis
- The Somnambulant State- like sleepwalking- or just before you fall asleep or right before you wake up
- Higher Realms, Starseeds, Akashic Records
- Changing Life Trajectory after a session
- How does QHHT compare to Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, LSD?
- Unresolved trauma impacts our brain development and sticks us forever in our teenage years
- Why it’s rare to find wise elders in the western culture
- How to navigate all the narratives in our world in 2020 and 2021
- Gene Keys- what are they?
- Are we in a collective psychotic state? What are the gift and the siddhi of psychosis?
- Knowledge vs. wisdom
- Embodying the energy of unity or love
- Elaina discovers shes an Andromedan (from the planet Andromeda)
- Becoming a beacon of light
- Using “Switch On” as a keyword
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ELAINA AND PURE JOY PLANET
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PureJoyAcademy/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/purejoyacademy/
- Website: http://www.purejoyplanet.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PureJoyPlanet
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ElainaLove
- Online Superfood & Health Store - https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
- Join our Keto Gone Green Program - https://www.purejoyplanet.com/keto-gone-green
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast