Lemon Shortbread Cookie | Low-Carb + VeganJan 26, 2021
This is a nice lemony bite for when you want a quick treat or even a breakfast bite with your coffee or tea.
Since you can opt for a sugar-free sweetener, this recipe also fits into the Paleo and Keto Plant-Based categories quite nicely. Serve for dessert and watch them get gobbled up! Try other flavors like orange or lime too.
Lemon Shortbread Cookie
Prep: 5 Minutes
Set Up Time:5 Minutes
Diet: Dairy-Free, Vegan, Keto Friendly
- 3/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup lakanto or 1/4 tsp. Pyure stevia
- 6 drops Lemon Essence
- 6 drops Vanilla Essence or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. mineral salt
- 1/2 cup lucuma and/or mesquite powder mixed - optional
- 2 tsp lemon zest and/or 1 Tbsp powdered lemon peel
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 cup dried coconut shreds
- Mix everything together except the coconut shred and goji.
- Then fold in the coconut shreds and goji berries and press into a small cupcake or chocolate molds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then devour.