Vegan Pumpkin Curry [With Cooking Video]Dec 28, 2021
This is the perfect dairy-free winter Curry with plenty of hearty fall vegetables. It's simple to make and can be done with ingredients you already have on hand. It's hearty, so no need for added carbs like rice or noodles.
Enjoy this belly-warming, one-pot meal!
- Sub pumpkin for any other fall vegetable (butternut squash, kabocha squash, sweet potatoes, etc.)
- Sub broccoli or other veggies for your favorite veggies of choice
- Coconut milk or cream pairs really well in curry's but you could also use another nut milk
- Use any curry powder or paste. We love the West Indies Rub from Mountain Rose Herbs but you could use a yellow, red, or green curry.
- Green curry is a brighter and more herby paste. Its color comes from fresh herbs like Thai basil and cilantro, lemongrass and ginger, and green chili peppers.
- Red curry is generally spicier and made up of different chili peppers and paprika
- Serve with cauliflower rice or quinoa if desired
- Top with avocado, lime, cilantro, pumpkin seeds or more coconut cream1