[Podcast Episode] You Are Enough - How to stop blame, shame and guiltNov 05, 2020
"Take a vacation from your guilty, blaming mind"
This episode ends with a grounding meditation. I discussed:
- Are you blaming, shaming, and guilting yourself or others?
- Be the witness to the mind- it’s not you, it’s just the brain needing to keep itself busy
- Our Authenticity and who we are really here to be
- Distractions that are keeping us form be our True Authentic Selves
- How Do I Serve?
- What Am I here to do?
- Trust and Surrender
- Knowing that we ARE enough
- Positive Self Talk and Conscious Language
- Every experience we’ve had has led us to who we are today
- There is an organizing principle that is taking care of us
- What is Following your Bliss?
- Embodying deep and profound states of stillness
- Responding not reacting
- What is the best way to heal abusers and darkness in the world?
- Whatever we are shaming we are creating more of in the world
- Ends with Deep Stillness Meditation (from Panache Desai)
- Byron Katie- http://TheWork.com
- Panache Desai https://www.panachedesai.com/
- Finding Joe Movie (Joseph Campbell) https://youtu.be/s8nFACrLxr0
- Violet Flame Incantation with Elaina episode 47