Live virtual class on November 19th at 12 pm PST.
Enjoying your favorite comfort foods doesn’t mean we have to give up our health.
All recipes are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, meat-free with low-carb options
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower (vegan)
- Vegan Meatballs (vegan)
- Creamy Mushroom Gravy (vegan)
- Flaky Gluten-Free Biscuits and gravy (vegetarian- contains eggs)
- Versatile Pie Crust (vegan)
- Asparagus Quiche with Hollandaise Sauce (vegetarian- contains eggs)
- Pine Nut Stuffed Mushrooms (vegan)
- Creamy Pumpkin Truffle Soup (vegan)
- Coconut yogurt or sour cream in an instant (vegan)
- Cinnamon Crumble Coffee Cake (vegetarian- contains eggs)
This is a live virtual class but doesn't worry if you can't make it to the classroom, live. This class is recorded and yours to watch over and over again through our interactive online class platform.
You can ask questions before, during, and after class so you'll never feel like you're going out it alone.
Your detailed recipe ebook will be sent out a few days before we start class, so you'll have plenty of time to prepare!
- Note: This is not a follow-along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions, and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
These comfort food recipes are meat-free without losing any of the comforts. They're guaranteed to make everyone at the dinner table happy.