Livestream August 4th at 12 pm PT
Master a stunning Gluten-Free Vegan Gourmet 3-Layer Carrot Cake. Not only does this cake look decadently gorgeous, but it's also satisfying and nutritious, with no soy, grains, added sugar, or processed ingredients.
How Gluten-Free Baking Works
Learn core techniques like how to make gluten-free pastry dough, tips for successful gluten-free baking, gluten-free binders, and common gluten-free baking troubleshoot. Don't worry, we don't use potato starch, corn-meal, garbanzo, or rice flour (or any of the other high carb or toxic gluten replacements). Our recipes are actually all grain-free... but your taste buds won't know it!
Having food intolerances can be no fun. We get it!
What you'll learn:
All cake recipe components are gluten-free, plant-based, and processed sugar-free (with a low-carb version)
- No-Fail Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- Carrot Cake or Cupcake Base
- Buttercream Frosting (2 Variations)
- Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Candied Activated Walnuts
PLUS Techniques like:
- How to frost and decorate cakes and cupcakes to look professional
- How to use different piping bags and tips to get the right effect
- How to properly slice and serve cakes
- Where to source and what brands we use for our ingredients
How it works
- A 1-hour Livestream is on August 4th at 12 pm PST and will e recorded so you can go back and rewatch it anytime.
Please email katelyn@purejoyacademy if you have any further questions about your recipes! We are happy to help with ingredient substitutions or recipe technicality questions at any time.