Livestream August 11th at 10 am PST
Join Elaina Love to learn how to make six versatile everyday sauces and dressing recipes. We consider a good sauce the foundation for any healthy eating plan. A delicious sauce can dress up any meal with a punch of flavor and sustenance.
Use these sauce recipes on not only salads but also drizzled on just about any dish, wrap, toast, or veg!
What you'll Learn
All sauces are grain-free, soy-free, processed sugar-free, raw, and vegan!
- Asian Peanut Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Green Pea Sauce
- Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- Mushroom Stroganoff 'Cream' Sauce
- Better Than Chocolate Sauce
- Extras: Spring Rolls, Zoodles, and Kelp Noodles
Plus, learn other tips and techniques like:
- How to roll spring roll with rice or nori wrappers
- What brands of ingredients are best
- Alternatives to ingredients
- How to make any dish healthier (with some tweaks and upgrades)
- How to enhance digestion and clear constipation with herbal sauces
- Our secret tips and tricks that make being in the kitchen easy and fun (plus our favorite gadgets)
No prior experience is necessary!
How it works
- A 2-hour Livestream is on August 11th at 10 am PST and will be recorded so you can go back and rewatch it anytime.
Please email [email protected] if you have any further questions about your recipes! We are happy to help with ingredient substitutions or recipe technicality questions at any time.