On the Menu
- Sweet & Spicy Coconut Nog | Enjoy a rich and creamy vegan nog with holiday spices and coconut cream (raw)
- Savory & Spicy Nut/Seed Party Mix | always a hit at gatherings and a good switch out for traditional candy, dips, and chips. Also a great take-along for airplane and car trips (dehydrated or baked)
- Rosemary Walnut Loaf | A healthier alternative to Turkey and Tofurkey (raw or baked)
- Low-Carb Waldorf Salad | Combine the sweetness of jicama and green apples with celery, radishes, and a light and tangy vegan mayo served over seasonal greens.
- Warm Zesty Arugula Salad | A tangy salad with a hint of fresh orange that will delight everyone
- Creamy Spinach Dip Instead of using sour cream with dairy, we use macadamia nuts or cashews to blend into a delicious creamy base that would satisfy even the biggest dairy lover!
- Mushroom Stuffing | Grain-Free and delicious! Hooray! So easy and not addicting at all!
- “Butter” Sage Biscuits (Ketolicious!) These are the Bomb-Diggy and you won't believe it's not bread!
- Cranberry Jelly | Great with everything! No sugar and no cans!
- Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Whip | This is a comforting alternative to the traditional gluten, milk, cream, and sugar-laden holiday pies. The whipped coconut is heavenly!
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding | An easy, cheese-cake-like no-bake pudding that can substitute for the pie and is less filling! (raw)
- Gingerbread Truffles | Decadent gingerbread filling dipped in homemade chocolate (raw)
- Chocolate-Chai Fat Bombs | These are great to have in the freezer for a quick anytime treat (especially when Aunt Doris arrives with a cherry pie!)
- BONUS! Miso Gravy
What you'll Learn
- Delicious dishes, desserts, and snacks that are free from gluten, grains, dairy, sugar, and soy
- Easy to make holiday gifts that are family-friendly
- How to avoid unhealthy “Holiday Food” at Work, School, or Home
- Our favorite ingredients and brands
- How to enjoy a holiday meal with your family without having to feel guilty about your food choices.
We’ll teach you all you need to know to make this HOliday season healthy, fun and easy! And our video course we will go through all the steps together. It's a slippery slope when we start to eat sugary, addictive foods and before you know it you're falling back into your old habits and patterns. The cycle continues at each holiday party, making it harder to get back on track as the weeks go on. Sugar is addictive! Gluten has opiates and is addictive! Processed and fried food is addictive! One bite leads to another...but only every time! So why not STOP the pattern and learn how to make your own satisfying healthy treats, while never feeling deprived? This could become a new year, a new you, and a new way of approaching life! Are you sick of gaining and losing the same 10 or 20 pounds over and over? Stop the madness!
This class recording, led by Elaina and Katelyn is playful, inspiring, festive, and fun. No prior experience necessary!
Learn how to enjoy your holiday season without sacrificing your energy and joy or, gaining weight.