Join Elaina Love and Katelyn Louise (The Pure Joy Team) to learn how to make some Indian Delights!
What you'll Learn
All desserts are grain-free, soy-free, vegan, and made with activated nuts and seeds.
- Samosas | Made with a veggie wrapper and pureed cauliflower or jicama filling (not potatoes)
- Mango Chutney and Mint Chutney
- Garlic Naan Bread (grain-free) | Made using sprouted sunflower seeds
- Indian Vegetable Curry
- Creamy Spinach (Saag Paneer)
- Mushroom Masala
- Crisp Green Salad with a Light Tangy Dressing
- Ginger-Rose Coconut Pudding
- Mango Lassie
- The best (and delicious!) replacements for sugar and other acid-forming foods
- Access to ask questions 24/7 using our 'comment' feature in each lesson in this course
No prior experience necessary!
How it works
A 2+ hour Video Class is available upon registration, along with a detailed digital Recipe E-Book for you to download and print.
Please email [email protected] if you have any further questions about your recipes! We are happy to help with ingredient substitutions or recipe technicality questions at any time.