Interactive live virtual class on June 30th at 12 PM PST.
Eating healthy while camping isn’t as hard as you may think. As is true with any attempt to eat healthy, whether camping or not, it takes a little bit of planning and motivation!
After snacking on low nutrition food on a trip, do you end the day feeling wiped out, fatigued, and super hungry?
Have you ever had the task of packing a daypack for a day trip to the beach, lake, or hiking and just default to some energy bars, chips, and some store-bought hummus?
Learn how to pack and restock a camping box that you can open before every trip and grab what you need for the day, the weekend, or longer. Learn the best techniques for filling your backpack with goodness and even how to keep it cold all day.
What you'll learn:
All recipes are gluten-free, plant-based, and a fusion of low-carb and raw.
- Beverages - Instant Bulletproof Mushroom Coffee, & Golden Milk Mixes, Cold Electrolyte Water (just add hot or cold water and mix)
- Healthy Milkshakes and Superfood Smoothies - these will keep you full for hours.
- Instant Grain-Free Breakfast Porridge - A variety of flavors- just add water!
- Quick Seed Energy Bars - these are a perfect, easy snack for your outings.
- Satisfying Dips - Better than Hummus, Spicy Cilantro Sauce, and Cheesy Chipotle that can be frozen in small containers for up to a month and grabbed right before you leave the house (will defrost in your daypack or cooler)
- Veggie Flatbread Crackers/Bread- This has become one of our most popular cracker and bread recipes among our students.
- Easy Grain-Free Sandwiches using our veggie flatbread, coconut wraps, nori sheets, and more, we'll show you how to fill 'em with various sauces and fillings.
- Just Reheat Veggie Curry - hearty, comforting curry that you can premake, freeze and reheat on your campfire or camp stove
- Southwest Quinoa Salad - the perfect picnic share salad or grab-and-go salad for camping, picnics, or anytime
- Veggie Platters (vegan cheeses, olives, dips, crackers, and more)
- Cold Noodles On The Run with a Quick Asian Dressing - We'll give you a few low-carb noodle options, top them with some marinated veggies, and show you how to make a quick sauce.
- Dutch Oven Nachos - grain-free chips loaded with beans, avocado, onions, salsa, and cheesy chipotle dip made at the campsite.
- Quiche-like Savory Grain-Free Muffins for breakfast or an anytime snack. A variety of flavors await you!
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies with coconut sugar or keto (our best recipe yet)
- 3 Ingredient Sweet Potato "S'mores" - upgrade your gram cracker with a grain-free healthy s'more variation to enjoy around the campfire!
PLUS Techniques like:
- What the best food to pack while picnicking, car camping, backpacking
- How to stay keto or low-carb while camping
- Our favorite gadgets and tools to make food prep while enjoying the great outdoors easy and fun
- How to pack and restock a camping box that you can open before every trip and grab what you need for the day, the weekend, or longer
- The best techniques for filling your backpack with goodness and even how to keep it cold all-day