How to make your own gourmet apothecary salts, citrus powders, and seasonings
In this free mini-course, you will learn plenty of tips and techniques for how to make your own seasoned salts, seasonings, and what kinds of salts are best to use for flavoring your food. Learning how to use herbs and spices is fundamental to unforgettable flavorful cooking as well as being a superb way to add nutrition to your dishes.
What you'll get:
- How to make your own sun-dried tomatoes in a dehydrator
- How to make your won sweet pepper powder with dehydrated sweet peppers
- Pre-prepping lemon juice and the best technique for freezing it
- How to make your own lime and sweet orange powder
- How to make your own lemon salt
- How to make your own vanilla bean paste
- How to make your own vanilla salt
- Chickpea miso paste and how to use it
- How to use coconut aminos and no-salt, multipurpose seasoning
- How to use Medicine Flower food-grade flavors like berry, vanilla, and more
- Basic kitchen measuring equipment id (teaspoon, tablespoon, cups)
- Food dehydrator
This free course is part of Pure Joy Planet's Level 1 Immersion into Raw Cuisine and Advanced Raw Plant-Based Culinary Arts Certification courses. For more information and recipes, visit us here.