76: Prepping for uncertain times, and Stepping Outside of your comfort zone
- Making food ahead of time and freezing
- Canning and making sauerkraut
- Dehydrating fruits, vegetables and nuts/seeds
- Canned goods that you will actually use. Don’t buy things you will never eat.
- Bulk food: Nuts, seeds, oats, beans, rice, etc.
- Freeze Dried containers of complete meals (REI or online)
- Sprouting seeds- Kitchen garden
- LIVING MINIMALLY AND STEPPING OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE
- Living in community
- You can change up your life, you can live completely differently, just need to step outside of what you think you need vs. what you really need.
- Is being alone- easy or hard?
- Becoming a Minimalist
- Simplifying my life and how I feel about it
- Being willing to shop at other places for food (stop paying more to shop at the “fancy” places)
- Eating Seasonally and Locally: Shopping at the less “trendy” food stores (vs. the co-op or Whole Foods) and being okay with eating a more limited range of foods.
- Urban Survival- https://urbansurvivalsite.com/
CONNECT WITH ELAINA
Online Superfood & Health Store -https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
Join our Keto Gone Green Program - https://www.purejoyplanet.com/keto-gone-green
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, write to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast
Do you have questions, thoughts, or feedback for us? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply!
Our Website: http://purejoyplanet.com/