66: Change your current reality through mantras, chanting, fasting and opening your heart to God
Kedarji is a spiritual leader of Yoga and Siddha Science, as well as, a holistic well-being visionary and natural healing scientist. He has a reputation of leading with love.
He is the Founder of The Bhakta School of Transformation, an Ohio-based not-for-profit public charity devoted to lasting Inner Peace and Total Well-Being. In his company, people learn the daily rituals and methods of the most spiritually-powerful, happiest and healthiest people on the planet.
He leads by example in becoming both wise and well with a powerful, heart-centered approach that completely embraces vibrant health. With his Ecology of Well-Being and 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being (the Spiritual Power, Improved Mental State, Emotional Resilience and Vibrant Health) as the foundation, he leads students in an exact science for both wisdom and well-being. This includes opening pathways to vibrant health.
Today we discuss:
- How can you start your day and find your joy and peace?
- How fasting can open your heart to God
- How eating a clean diet can change your outlook on life for the better
- How taking 1 step in the direction of opening your heart to love can spill over into all areas of your life
- What Kedarjis daily practices are that healed his obesity and type 2 diabetes, and why he continues to follow his 4 pillars on a daily basis
- An online opportunity and invitation to Overcome Fear yourself
The Bhakta School of Transformation
The Conquer Your Fears Weekend Online Retreat
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ELAINA AND PURE JOY PLANET
SHOP ON OUR Online Superfood & Health Store - https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
JOIN our Keto Gone Green Program - https://www.purejoyplanet.com/keto-gone-green
GRAB OUR FREE E-Book https://www.purejoyplanet.com/keto-recipe-ebook
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast