Gluten-Free Breads and Crackers
2+ Hour Class, March 16th at 12 pm PST
Brilliant breads without the gluten. Learn how to bake naturally gluten-free bread, loaves, sourdough, crackers, and more! All recipes are plant-based, soy-free, and yeast-free.SIGN UP HERE
Do you suffer from gluten allergy or sensitivity?
- Are you tired of buying expensive gluten-free breads and crackers at the store?
- Do you avoid the chemicals and preservatives found in commercial GF breads?
- Do you avoid yeast but still want to enjoy a loaf of bread?
- Do you want to make better GF bread at home – the sort your family will love?
This Gluten-Free Bread and Crackers Class is designed to make everyone at the table happy, whether you love flatbreads, sweet bread, tortillas, crunchie crackers, or sourdough. So, instead of talking about what you can and can’t eat, you can make your own!
If you're ready to experiment with our own homemade bread like sourdough, this class will introduce you to the exciting world of sourdough baking. Learn all the amazing flavors and textures you can create with naturally fermented gluten-free flours.
Online learning doesn't mean you go at it alone.
Get expert tips, advice, and guidance on making the best gluten-free bread and cracker recipes that work every time. We’re not going to leave you to fend for yourselves – this class also includes hand-holding and ongoing support directly from Elaina Love and Katelyn Louise via our online portal.
- Understand the uses of chia seed, flaxseed, and psyllium husk as binders and egg replacers
- How to use various gluten-free flours and their nutritional benefits
- How to make your own gluten-free sourdough and starter
- How make homemade gluten-free flour tortilas
- Understand the ‘mechanics’ of baking without gluten
- How to use a dehydrator to make grocery store worthy crackers
- Have the confidence to create your own bread and cracker recipe variations
- Never eat another ‘cardboard’ loaf again! (without potato starch!)
- Gluten-Free Sourdough: Learn how to make gluten-free sourdough bread from the starter to the finished product (using rice and quinoa-no oats or potato flour).
- 6-Seed Bread: a delicious hearty seed bread that’s naturally grain-free and keto, perfect with spreads, avocado toast, or on its own
- Cauliflower Nut Crackers: light and flaky grain-free, veggie-packed cracker. Baked or dehydrated
- Savory Onion Flat Bread: this is everyone's favorite onion bread! It's soft, flexible, and divinely flavorful! You will need to own a square dehydrator to make this recipe. Dehydrated only
- Tortillas: gluten-free flour tortillas that are soft, flexible, and perfect for wrapping
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Zucchini Bread: A sweet fluffy gluten-free loaf that can be had for breakfast or with afternoon tea.
- Zesty Orange Glaze: A refined sugar-free icing to go over your zucchini bread.
What to Expect
Get our detailed, professional Recipe Booklet to follow along in class. All recipes are plant-based, gluten-free, soy and yeast free.
This E-class and E-book will be your go-to bread and cracker recipes for years to come.
Not Just Recipes! Upgrade your kitchen skills
You will learn about ingredients, equipment, tools, and techniques - and tips and tricks to upgrade your baking, and dehydrating skills.
Interact, learn, and ask questions, anytime
Join other gluten-free enthusiasts and get your questions answered in real-time, or anytime, with our interactive online course platform.
Learn how to make and maintain your own, 100% natural gluten-free sourdough cultures. Understand the principles of slow dough fermentation and make your own show-stopping artisan loaves.
How to Shop (and get the best deals)
What are the best ingredients and where to shop for them? Learn how to outfit your kitchen like a pro with the top-rated culinary tools and ingredients. You will gain access to our favorite brands and ingredients so you can feel confident you will get the best out of your recipes.
Ongoing Support and Networking in our Private Facebook Support Community
We pride ourselves on our support system pre and post-class. We want you to succeed in your health goals long after your coursework is done! Plus, you will receive bonus recipes by staying active in the group. Sometimes we post a surprise recipe video even after the course is over.
Elaina Love is a leading authority on nutrition and health. She's an author of 3 plant-based recipe books, a speaker, and an internationally renowned chef with over 20 years of experience. Elaina Love is the founder and director of Pure Joy Culinary Academy, a cutting-edge plant-based culinary arts and nutrition school. The Academy is designed to teach students how to prepare the best meals on the planet while healing and nourishing their bodies.
Over the last 20 years, Elaina’s low glycemic, grain-free, full-flavored holistic recipes, and gourmet dishes have shaped the vegan food industry. She has coached and inspired hundreds of aspiring chefs and individuals who want to change their life, both in person and through her online programs.
Through whole, and mostly plant-based foods, cleansing, and fasting, Elaina has healed herself from a serious case of systemic candida, chronic fatigue, hormone imbalances during menopause and cleared up her severe skin problems. She is the creator and producer of the first-ever nut milk bag, The Amazing Nut Milk Bag, and continues to create new recipes and content for online courses and retreats.
Katelyn (aka Kate) specializes in healing autoimmune through low-glycemic, gluten-free, mostly grain-free, plant-based foods, with an emphasis on medicinal herbs, medicinal mushrooms and superfoods.
She is passionate about a gluten-free lifestyle since she was able to renew her health by going gluten-free over a decade ago.
Kate has taught and facilitated plant-based chef trainings, detox retreats, classes, and workshops around the world for years. She is a private chef and works with clients one-on-one to help them transition to a healthier gluten and grain-free diet with delicious alternatives. She'll show you how to recreate your favorite gluten-containing recipes, how to rid the body of inflammation, and what ingredients you need heal your gut and boost ur immunity.
This is no ordinary online cooking class...
In addition to the full instructional and professional recipe videos, we provide tools to accommodate the different ways people like to learn, so you will acquire and retain the information easily!