Avocado Almond Truffles | Vegan + Low-SugarSep 17, 2021
You don’t need to buy fancy exotic chocolate truffles – you can make them and they can be healthy! These quick and easy Avocado Chocolate Truffles are the perfect afternoon treat and are packed with antioxidants, protein, and nutrition!
RECIPE TIPS AND VARIATIONS
- Skip the sweetener and use stevia instead for a sugar-free, keto treat.
- Buy raw chocolate or make your own raw chocolate like this one to adapt these truffles into a raw vegan diet.
- Make your own almond butter by grinding soaked and dehydrated almonds in a food processor until a butter forms
- Replace the almond butter with your favorite nut or seed butter (walnut butter, coconut butter, or pumpkin seed butter would be perfect in these)
- Add 4-6 drops of mint essential oil in either the dipping chocolate or truffle filling for a minty treat.