Are YOU ready to STEP into your best self? With Brad KearnsFeb 18, 2021
Brad Kearns is a New York Times bestselling author, Guinness World Record-setting professional SpeedGolfer, #1 ranked USA age 55-59 high jumper, and former US national champion and #3 world-ranked professional triathlete. He hosts the B.rad podcast covering healthy living, peak performance, and personal growth with his carefree style and lively sense of humor.
Brad's main message is to encourage the pursuit of peak performance throughout life. He promotes a MOFO Mission designed to optimize male hormone function in order to maintain a passion and competitive intensity throughout life. His signature morning regimen is a five-minute plunge into a chest freezer filled with 36F water or a wintertime plunge into Lake Tahoe to build focus, discipline, and a natural hormonal boost.
Today we discuss
- all the amazing fun and benefits of Cold Plunging- The when, why, and hows of one of the best things you can do for your health.
- The new book by Mark Sisson and Brad Kearns- 2 meals a day
- THE BIG 3:
- Seed oils
- Sugar addiction
- 21 Day elimination diet - why 3 weeks?
- Liver and Ketones (the liver makes 750 calories a day?)
- How do we get set up to be fat-adapted?
- What are the GOOD foods?
- WHAT ABOUT TOO MUCH WORKING OUT? Marathons or even people who feel they need to exercise to get rid of calories or earn their dinner.
- Not Beating yourself up and Easing up on extremeness (get over yourself!)
- Enjoying eating
Get in touch with Brad:
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ELAINA AND PURE JOY PLANET
- SHOP ON OUR Online Superfood & Health Store - https://store.purejoyplanet.com/
- JOIN our Keto Gone Green Program - https://www.purejoyplanet.com/keto-gone-green
- GRAB OUR FREE E-Book https://www.purejoyplanet.com/keto-recipe-ebook
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PureJoyAcademy/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/purejoyacademy/
- Website: http://www.purejoyplanet.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PureJoyPlanet
If you like this episode and want to hear more, please head to iTunes, subscribe, rate, and review this podcast. If you’d like us to explore more on any of the topics above, right to us! We’d love to hear from you. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/purejoypodcast