Perfect Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies | Vegan + Gluten-Free + Low-CarbAug 19, 2021
This vegan chocolate chip walnut cookie recipe is everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, crunchy, and delicious! Plus, they are low in sugar and low in carbs so you can indulge without the guilt.
We love making gluten-free, vegan cookies for friends and family as an upgrade to their regular treats! They never miss the other cookies when they have these. Enjoy!
We've added some superfood upgrades (because we just can't help ourselves) but those aren't necessary.
- Swap walnut butter for almond butter or tahini or your favorite nut butter
- Omit 1 Tbsp. water and cassava flour for crunchier cookies
- Opt for all stevia in place of another sweetener to cut back on sugar
- Use maple syrup or Lakanto in place of coconut sugar
- Use coconut milk powder in place of almond flour for crunchier cookies
- Add cinnamon or other spices to amp up the flavor!