Prepping for Uncertain TimesSep 27, 2021
Prepping food supplies for emergencies or uncertain times while never compromising your healthy lifestyle.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Making food ahead of time and freezing
- Canning and making sauerkraut
- Dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and nuts/seeds
- Canned goods that you will actually use
- Don’t buy things you will never eat
- Bulk food: Nuts, seeds, oats, beans, rice, etc.
- Freeze Dried containers of complete meals (REI or online)
- Sprouting seeds: Kitchen garden
- Water Collecting
LIVING MINIMALLY AND STEPPING OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE
- Living in a community
- You can change up your life, you can live completely differently, just need to step outside of what you think you need vs. what you really need.
- Is being alone - easy or hard?
- Becoming a Minimalist
- Simplifying my life and how I feel about it Being willing to shop at other places for food (stop paying more to shop at the “fancy” places)
- Eating Seasonally and Locally: Shopping at the less “trendy” food stores (vs. the co-op or Whole Foods) and being okay with eating a more limited range of foods.
- Urban Survival: https://urbansurvivalsite.com/
- Instant Pot Master Class
Rabbitstick Primal Skills Event
- 30-Day Whole-Food Detox Program in January 2022
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ELAINA AND PURE JOY PLANET